Hurtigruten - världens vackraste sjöresa
Hegvik church located in Høybakken and was formerly called Stjørna church. It is built of granite, clay and lime. Designed and built by C.M. Riiber an CH Grosch from Kirstiania and consecrated in 1858. Restored in 1932-1933 under the direction of architect Tver Dahl.
The nave and gallery has a total of about 450 seats.