Hurtigruten - världens vackraste sjöresa
Earlier Raudberg lighthouse, located on Stadsbygd Trondheimsfjorden, currently consists of a fog bell in a wooden tower. The lighthouse was established in 1881 and closed down in 1902. Designed as fog bell in 1919 before being closed down for good in 1986.
The tower has the same structure as the corresponding clock tower in the Oslo Fjord with a clear Swiss style feel. The lighthouse originally consisted of a beacon that was moved from Glåpen Lighthouse and located at the corner of the site post office. This was replaced by a new lighthouse on the breakwater in 1902. The plant has a high degree of originality clockwise intact. The plant has high value Lighthouse history as the only freestanding fog bell facility intact north of Oslo Fjord.